





Wow. 30 weeks. Where does the time go??
It was so wonderful to see everyone this weekend! Thank you so much for everything, you totally blew us away with the shower and the gifts. We're so lucky to have you all in our family!! This little guy is going to be so loved. :)

That said, it feels good to be home. We have so much to do, and the time is ticking down faster than I'd like it to. We'll be getting started on a few things tonight, and hopefully will be installing the wainscoting this weekend. I am also excited to get started - I'll be sure to take lots of before/during/after pictures. (oh, and?? If someone has a picture of Dave and me in the cut out, can you please pass it along? That's the only one I didn't catch with my camera. Oh, and Stacia and me, too. I think. hehehe. Awww, shucks. Just pass 'em all along.)
I received a call from the nurse today about my labs that were drawn on Friday - my blood sugar levels were perfect during the 3 hour test! No Gestational Diabetes!! YAY! That was a huge relief.
I am anxious for this week's Childbirth Prep Class - we'll be touring Labor and Delivery. Everything I've heard about it has been very positive, I am just ready to see it for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment