




We took this photo later than we normally would, but we figured we'd take it today, when we got to have a peek on the inside, too!




For the past few weeks, I've really felt like there was a little boy in there, and today my suspicions were confirmed! Everything looks great, he's right on schedule, and I'm feeling pretty good. He was very quiet during the ultrasound, we saw a few kicks here and there, but mostly he was just chillin... no problem finding the gender this time. He's also breech, which I know we still have plenty of time for him to turn around, but if not, this will definitely help make the delivery decision a little easier...
Thanksgiving week was a little rough for me, meal wise. I haven't been able to eat even a normal amount of food without feeling miserable afterward. I guess I'll just have to get used to eating smaller meals, more frequently. I definitely feel like a I've gained a couple of extra pounds this week due to the pie. And the potatoes. And the turkey. UGH. I still hurt...
Next up, we'll have to start planning the nursery and picking out names. But, there's not too much of a rush, we've still got plenty of time... We're only halfway through!

No comments:
Post a Comment