Saturday, November 12, 2011

18 Weeks



13 weeks14 Weeks15 weeks16 weeks (2)17 weeks


How has it already been 18 weeks - I can't believe how fast it's going. It's been sort of a rough week for me, I haven't been feeling 100%. I think I'm finally back to normal again, for which I am very thankful. It's so difficult to feel so raunchy when you've got a 3 year old who just wants to play all day. Though, on the worst day of it all, he was so snuggly and loving, so it wasn't that bad.

 I've officially moved into my maternity pants, mostly for comfort reasons. Pants should always be this comfortable and giving - which will come in very handy for me come Thanksgiving! (Which I have been drooling over for several weeks now) 

 I am definitely able to feel this little one kick on the outside now - just have to catch it when it's active to get David in on the action. I am pretty sure it has turned around and has it's back facing outwards right now, because all of the movements are pretty small compared to a couple of days ago... I won't complain, because it won't be long until I look like an alien is about burst through my belly...

No comments: