Tuesday, May 13, 2008

20 Weeks!!

14 weeks15 weeks16 weeks17 weeks18 weeks19 weeks

That's halfway, my friends. What a weird feeling.

Most of what I read says the baby is now around 10 inches long, from head to heel. I pulled out my ruler today at my desk and measured it out; no wonder I'm feeling little kicks and punches all of the time now! Sunday was the first time I saw movement from the outside.

I am still feeling pretty good, though I have found myself over doing things lately. Nothing a little couch time won't heal, though. :)

Pregnancy Brain has hit me hard over the last week. So far, I have:
  • Lost my keys while inside my car - only to find them a few minutes later already in the ignition
  • Left several lights on in the house all day long
  • I have started several tasks at work, only to get side tracked (which is VERY easy to do in my position) and realize an hour later why the door to the fax room is still open. HA.
I'll keep adding to this list, I am sure - I just can't think of anything else right now... Hey. Maybe I should add that to my list. hehe

20 weeks

one more bonus pic

Halfway

No comments: