Tuesday, May 06, 2008

19 Weeks

13 weeks14 weeks15 weeks16 weeks17 weeks18 weeks

This morning I got up a little bit earlier than normal. (Not too hard when you toss and turn all night like I do now) I got ready for work and left about a half hour early to stop by our polling place. Today is the Indiana Primary. As I walked up to the building it hit me that come the November elections, I'll be voting with a baby in my arms. Crazy.

Nothing much has changed since last week. Still feeling a lot of movement, though Dave has yet to feel anything. Our appointment last Wednesday went very well, and we now have an ultrasound scheduled - Mark your calendars for May 28th. That afternoon, we'll be posting more baby pics and hopefully a little video for your viewing pleasure.

Is it just me, or can you tell a huge difference between this week and last week? I feel huge. And I'm not *quite* halfway through... This is going to be fun. (Oh! Baby just kicked!! s/he says hi!)

19 weeks

And one bonus picture. Baby is here :)

Baby is here

1 comment:

sunny said...

Oh, I would bet Dave's feeling some movements. Heh.