Saturday, October 15, 2011

14 Weeks

9 weeks (4)10 weeks11 weeks12 weeks13 weeks


Well, I'm in my second trimester now. Sadly, I'm still nauseous. I had about a week in there where I was feeling pretty decent. But, it's back. And I'm over it.

I'm finding myself less tired throughout the day. Which is good for Eli. poor kid has really put up with a Lazy Mama these past several weeks.

I've been craving green bean casserole for a while now, and I finally gave in and made some for dinner tonight. It was nothing short of amazing. It really got me thinking about Thanksgiving, and how I'll have an excuse to go back for seconds, and thirds.

At my last Dr's appointment, my doctor really stressed the importance of keeping up with my exercise routine throughout this pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Eli, we started out on the right foot, but soon the laziness took over and the gym membership was dropped. I have no excuse this time around. With the elliptical machine right downstairs, I should be able to find time to work out. I've done ok so far...

I have only gained a couple of pounds according to our scale. Since I'm still about 6-7 lbs lighter than I was when I found out I was pregnant with Eli, my pants still fit. I haven't had to start wearing any maternity clothes yet. I'll be glad to stay in my pants as long as I can. It kinda stinks that this pregnancy will be during the opposite seasons this time around. I have no jeans or long pants to wear.

I'm pretty certain I've felt the baby move. I know it's early, but I remember that feeling. Lots of flutters, quite low. I can't wait until the kicks get bigger, and the boys can begin to feel them, too!


14 Weeks

Compare this post! 14 Weeks, Elijah

No comments: