Saturday, October 22, 2011

15 Weeks

10 weeks11 weeks12 weeks13 weeks14 Weeks


Finally. I think the first trimester woes are behind me... Other than still being tired (but what mother of a 3 year old isn't tired) I'm feeling pretty well.

We had a doctors appointment yesterday, where we got to talk more about the eventual delivery of this bundle of joy, as well as hear the heartbeat. Baby cooperated very well, because my doctor was able to find the heartbeat right off the bat - and it was beautiful.

I've officially gained about 4.5 pounds, which at this stage I'm happy with. I'm still able to wear my regular clothes for the most part, but my jeans are getting quite tight. Still - I'm about 5 lbs less than what I was when I got pregnant with Eli, so my goal to not gain as much as I did with Eli is still doable.

The countdown is on, we now know when our ultrasound will be - we should  know what we're having before my birthday. I was very excited when my doctor decided to let us push the appointment back a week so that we could go ahead and do the ultrasound with the next appointment - instead of waiting longer. I'll be a few days past Halfway. We can't wait!

15 weeks

No comments: