Tuesday, December 01, 2009

twenty-nine

Today, I enter the last year of my twenties. I am not sure how I feel about that, but so far it's been a pretty good day.

I treated myself to a special breakfast this morning - I don't splurge for Starbucks very often, but today it seemed appropriate.

birthday breakfast of champions


Tonight, Dave and I are going to Buca. I will definitely be ordering the Chicken Glorioso. That's right. Be jealous. I will lick the plate clean, and I won't care who stares at me in the process. After all, I know the thought has crossed minds before.

I have so many pictures to go through from Thanksgiving. Give me time. It's been a busy few days, and I haven't had a chance to do it yet. Until then, I will leave you with this sweet little face.

elijah in jammies

No comments: