Tuesday, August 19, 2008

34 Weeks.

28 weeks29 weeks30 weeks31 weeks32 weeks33 weeks

Things are starting to come together now. The nursery is near completion. Dave picked up the dresser/changing table this weekend. I've started washing the little guy's clothes. We received the travel system today. The glider should be here by the end of the week. We're almost ready!

the dresser


I am getting about 5 hours of sleep every night. I am sure getting up 3 times each night is just natures way of preparing me for the night time feedings, but I am exhausted when I get to work. Making it through the 8 hours has become a chore.

Heartburn has started; I've noticed eating too late (after 7pm) makes it even harder to sleep. Smaller meals are my new friend.

I've started having Braxton Hicks contractions. They're not painful, but they do occasionally take my breath away. The doctor said that's perfectly normal.

Beginning next week, we'll be going to the doctor's office weekly. If anything newsworthy comes up, I'll post after the appointment. I'm getting so anxious to see this little guy's face!

if a picture is worth a thousand words

Dave took that photo as an outtake, before taking the official photo. I think it pretty much explains how I am feeling right about now.

34 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your pain and wish I could be there to help you. Looks like "could we just get this over NOW" I love you and I know you are ready to welcome your little boy soon!
Love you Three,
Mom