





Less than 50 days left. Kinda Crazy.
Nothing much has changed around here. We've been keeping up on all of the Olympics, particularly Michael Phelps. Very exciting. We go for another doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. Check my weight (gasp!), hear the heartbeat, get a chance to ask any questions; just a routine visit. They'll become more exciting here in a couple of weeks, though...
Thanks to the wonderful weather we've had over the last week, surviving August while pregnant has been pretty easy. We've had a few days with highs in the 70's. I am loving it!
I've tried capturing video of the little guy moving around, but he's a little camera shy. I've posted a short clip here, but you can't really tell too much. While I shot that clip, he had the hiccups. You might be able to see my belly twitch. There was one pretty good kick, shortly after the 30 second mark, but it's hard to tell on the uploaded video.
I did finally buy our little guy some shirts the other day! I was very excited at the find.

Mr. Men and Little Miss books were my favorite when I was younger, so these were must haves. And, of course, The Beatles. We're gonna make sure this kid has great taste in music!


No comments:
Post a Comment