Tuesday, July 29, 2008

31 Weeks

25 weeks26 weeks27 weeks28 weeks29 weeks30 weeks

Or: Two months, 1 day.

As you can see in the post below, Dave and I have been working hard on getting the nursery done. We are now done with the wainscoting (minus a few touch ups, if needed). Next is putting together the crib and moving all of the gifts and such into the room. Here's a picture of how we spent this evening.

Painting the chair rail


More pictures will come after we get things cleaned up and moved in.

---------

Saturday afternoon, on one of many Lowes trips, I encountered a woman who was just sure that I was about to give birth. It went like this:

Lowes Woman: Oh! You're about to explode!
Me: Not quite!
Lowes Woman: When are you due?
Me: September
Lowes Woman: September?? Are you sure it's not twins??? You're so big!

Thank you, Lowes Woman! As if I wasn't already feeling very large, worried that I have 2 more months to go, wondering how much bigger can my belly get. Why is it that women (and it's always the women!) feel the need to point out how big you are? Total strangers off the street (or working at Lowes) - Please keep your opinions to yourself! You're not doing us pregnant women any favors!!

(end rant)

Tomorrow is our next Drs appointment, and our last Childbirth Prep Class is Thursday. While the classes have been very informative, and I am very glad we signed up for them, I'll be glad when we have Thursday evenings back to ourselves.

31 weeks

No comments: