Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy weekend, busier week...

This weekend, we attempted to tackle the wainscoting the in the baby's room. It didn't go exactly as we had planned, but today it's getting very close to what we had envisioned. A few more steps and it'll be done.

A big HUGE Mahalo to Erin & Al. Without their help, this pregnant woman would have broken down very early in the process. We owe you big time!

BEFORE

A work in progress...

A work in progress...
___________________________________________

DURING

A work in progress...

A work in progress...

I did that!

That's right! The switch cover was my major contribution to the room, came with the bedding. :)

A work in progress...

a feat of engineering

Can you tell I was in a house full of engineers?? I'll tell you what, that seam was a pain. But this totally did the trick!

A work in progress...

I Painted That!

A work in progress...

Dave fits in perfectly! :D

A work in progress...


It's getting there. Don't mind the seams. We're finishing those tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have the crib up in the next couple of days. More tomorrow...

No comments: