





We have another check up tomorrow, which I am looking forward to - not just because I'm able to leave work early, but to hear the heartbeat again. (Not that I have any doubts that he's doing well in there. He's a very active little guy)
The weather cooled off for a little bit, but looks to warm up again through the week. It was a much needed break from the 90 degree temps. I've been struggling with being warm, which is a new concept for me. I am usually cold, so the summer months are a little more comfortable for me.
We've ordered the crib; we are hoping to get a call back from Babies R Us in the next couple of weeks. Isn't it beautiful?

Sometime before then, I'd like to have the bedding ordered.

We don't plan on painting the nursery, since the color already goes well with the theme we've chosen. All we'll need to do is put up the wainscoting, to give it that beachy feel.
For the most part, I am feeling great. I am struggling a little more with back pain and my out-of-whack emotions, but I am lucky to have a husband who is completely understanding about it all (and he gives some darn good back rubs, too).


No comments:
Post a Comment