Wednesday, June 18, 2008

25 Weeks

19 weeks20 weeks21 weeks22 weeks23 weeks24 weeks



15 weeks to go.

My second trimester is winding down, I only have a couple weeks to go until the last leg of this pregnancy. What a weird thought. I guess we better get busy!! We still haven't chosen a name, but I am not stressing. Yet. We've picked out a nursery theme, and we've picked out the crib. We're slowly getting there.

Our week has been very busy. We bought a new car Monday night (as you can see below), which I think little Baby H will feel very comfy in. We've been keeping up pretty well on the house cleaning, trying to stay on schedule so when the baby comes it's easier to keep up.

Some days I feel huge, others (like today) I am very comfortable. Those days are numbered, I am sure...

25 weeks

No comments: