Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mark your calendars...

...On or About September 30th, 2008, we'll have a little one. We chose to wait to tell everyone until our first ultrasound - the first time we heard the heart beat. It was worth the wait.

So, without further ado, Meet Baby.

(If for some reason the photos aren't showing up for you, click here)

US1

US2

US3

US6

US7

US8

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for both of you. Dale is betting on it being a girl. The pictures are just amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Much love,
Uncle Dale and Aunt Sheila

Anonymous said...

I'm with Dale on this one, for some reason I think it's going to be a girl. However, Tyler thinks it's gonna be a boy. He also thinks Tyler is an excellent name! ;)
Can't wait to see you guys!
Stacia & Tyler

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you--and anxious to meet the little one!
Love, Aunt Judy

P.S. Sarah and Bruce both think boy...I'm not sure. And I'll let Ellen vote for herself!

Anonymous said...

well i am hoping on a boy, so he can play basketball at ku, lol j/k. i am trying to vote but it is saying it isn't processing, am i doing something wrong? yanno, it would be cool if it was a girl and could wear your baby dress that uncle larry had made.

michelle