Tuesday, March 18, 2008

12 Week Update

7 weeks8 weeks9 weeks10 weeks11 weeks

Today marks 12 weeks. That's right... I'm nearing the end of my first trimester. I couldn't be happier. I've spent much of these past 11 weeks balled up on the couch. Too nauseous and too tired to move. Those symptoms are starting to disappear now. It's been rough.

I had only gained 1 pound when they weighed me at my last Dr's appointment... that was 2 weeks ago. I would guess I've gained maybe one or two more since then... I'm on par with recommended weight gain though, so I'm not complaining.

I haven't had any strange cravings. Really, I haven't had many cravings at all. The only aversion I've had is Chicken. I thought perhaps I had gotten over that... nope. Chicken is still off the list.

I'll try to post a little update for everyone weekly, or every other week. But, if I haven't posted anything by each Wednesday, feel free to pop over to my flickr account and visit this set of photos. We take a new one every Tuesday before dinner (as to keep the belly from being to loaded with food. that can be very deceiving. hehe).

12 weeks

No comments: