Man, has it been crazy. :P
I know, I am starting to hear people complain, so here's an update. HA
A year ago today, David and I were in Hawaii. Aahh, to be there right now. The weather hear has been rainy and gross. No me gusta. I wish I were on the beach right now, just chillin in the bright Hawaiian sun.
RIGHT. So, we celebrated our 1 year anniversary Sunday. We exchanged cards first. It was funny because we wrote, almost word for word, the same thing to each other in one of the cards. We laughed about that, and decided that it shows how perfect we are for each other.
We went to St. Elmo's for dinner. Oh, my goodness, was that a lot of food. and very good. mmm. and yes, I tried a bite of their shrimp. There was so much cocktail sauce (that was very spicy hot) that I couldn't even tell it was shrimp-- but I still only ate two bites. :)
I will post pictures of the gifts we exchanged later, since I am at work (gasp) and the camera is at home.
3 comments:
Post a Comment