Wednesday, September 21, 2005

What? TWO posts in a week?


I know, that's what you are thinking, because I have been such a slacker lately.
We haven't been doing much this week, just chillin on the couch in front of the tv. New shows starting up this week. So far, we've watched Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother (which I thought was hilarious), Taped My Name is Earl, and David is watching E-Ring right now.

Oh, and I forgot Gilmore Girls. I am shamelessly addicted to that show, and I have D hooked too. HA

I know I said I would upload some pictures from Sunday, but I am too lazy to find the camera. You'll just have to be patient. Maybe tomorrow. But, Here's a picture I took a year ago yesterday. That's a Walmart in the background. We ended up shopping there near the end of the week, we need mosquito killer, or whatever it's called. It's been a long week, my brain is backfiring.

Ok, I'll post more tomorrow, If you are lucky.

No comments: