Monday, April 02, 2012

38 Weeks



33 Weeks34 Weeks35 Weeks36 weeks!!37 weeks (2)


Oh man, am I tired. My body is so DONE with this, yet here I am. Still very pregnant.

It's probably a good thing though, because I feel like there is still SO much to do around the house. And, It would be terribly convenient for him to come when the family is in town. Or, at least close to when they begin arriving. But, he'll come when he's ready, right? :)

I think we've settled on a name, finally. I guess we'll see once he's born, if he looks like the name we chose. I can't wait.

I've spent the weekend washing onesies and clothes and putting them away. We have a small pile of newborn clothes. I wonder if we'll be able to use them?!

This weeks photo is kinda funny - He was pushing his little tushy out and my belly was so crazy looking. He's been doing that a lot lately. He's running out of room, and I think he just needs to come out to play. SOON.



38 weeks

No comments: