Saturday, March 24, 2012

37 Weeks


32 Weeks33 Weeks34 Weeks35 Weeks36 weeks!!


AKA - FULL TERM!!!

Well, Here we are. The waiting game has begun. Although, we do still have some items to purchase and some things to get done around the house. I am ready.

I'm averaging about 5 hours of sleep every night now. One hour at the beginning (off and on between 11 and 1ish) and then I wake up to pee. I usually don't fall asleep until after 2 or 2:30 and then I am up for good by 7. I guess my body is trying to get me ready for the sleepless nights coming up, but man, I could really use the rest now.

I've been having sporadic contractions. Nothing regular. But a few have taken my breath away. I'm hoping that means we'll be seeing this little guy sooner rather than later. But, I'm not getting my hopes up.


37 weeks (2)

No comments: