Saturday, March 10, 2012

35 Weeks



30 Weeks31 Weeks32 Weeks33 Weeks34 Weeks


Holy Crap. 5 Weeks Until Baby Brother's Due Date.

I feel like things are beginning to come together. The nursery still needs some work, but it's getting there. I feel like we could get some things wrapped up here this weekend. We got the ceiling light hung, the shade and drapes hung. We need to get the chair moved in there, the crib reassembled and the bedding washed and in place.

I have lots of clothes to go through and wash. I am hoping we'll have some to last us a couple of months before I have to start buying anything. The only thing that stinks about having a spring baby is the fact that Eli was a fall baby.

We're seeing the doctor weekly now. I can't believe it. That means things are really about to happen. I feel like this pregnancy has gone by SO quickly. It seems like just yesterday that we found out we were expecting.



35 Weeks

No comments: