Tuesday, April 07, 2009

6 months...

Eli,

Today you turn 6 months old. It just doesn't seem possible that it's been half of a year since you entered our lives! You even share your half-birthday with your Papa Po and your Aunt Sunny!

playin in the bumbo


You are now able to roll wherever you want to go, and have started to scoot backwards a little bit. Changing your diapers has become a challenge now, because you are constantly trying to roll over to your belly. I've figured out that if I give you a toy to play with while you are on the changing table, I gain a few seconds of you lying still...

IMG_7846


You've been sleeping MUCH better lately, waking only 1-2 times on most nights. Sure, you still have nights here and there that are a little rough, but nothing like they were a little over a month ago.

concentrating


We celebrated your first St. Patty's Day with friends this year. We didn't get to stay out too late, because we were afraid to mess up your sleep schedule - but you were a huge hit with the ladies! (Of course you were, just look at that face!)

IMG_7803


Last week, we thought you were teething, because you were absolutely miserable. I've never felt so sad for you, because it's been a long time since you've wanted to sleep in our arms! Still no teeth, but I am so glad that you are back to your happy self...

Smell my feet, dad


A few days ago, you had another play date with your friends Thomas and Ella, but of course, Mommy forgot her camera. They're both crawling now, and it seemed like they were running laps around you! Soon enough, little man, you'll be on the run with them.

nom nom nom


Happy 6 months, buster. We love you bunches!

I'm 6 months old today!


Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Sheila Holt said...

He is growing up so very fast. Won't be long til you will be chasing him around the yard. Have a great Easter.
Blessings,
Sheila