Tuesday, September 16, 2008

38 Weeks

32 weeks33 weeks34 weeks35 weeks36 weeks37 weeks
Here we are, 2 weeks until our due date. The waiting game. I've never felt so impatient in my life. Well, maybe in the weeks leading up to our wedding - but at least then I wasn't bloated and itchy, not to mention I was 50 lbs lighter (that's right. I do take after my mama!)(For those of you who don't know, my mom gained 50lbs with me, and I was less than 5 lbs of it!!)(Oh, Please, let that be the case with this little guy).

Dave and I will be spending part of our anniversary at the hospital - we're meeting with a nurse there to create our birth plan. I think that's a pretty cool way to celebrate 4 years. We'll probably go out for a special dinner, too.

I've come across a few stretch marks. They're all around my belly button. I am not too worried about them - I think of them as proof that I carried this little guy. We tried to take a picture of them, but they weren't very photogenic.

38 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry sweetheart, but I think you did take your pregnancy like your Mom. Just remember it took 9 months to put it on and it will take some time to get it off. Don't cry for 6 weeks like I did..hahaha I love you and am looking forward to seeing our little guy!