





Welcome to the Third Trimester.
Welcome to back pain, achy tailbone and tired feet.
I just know this little guy is going to be huge. My belly is ever-expanding, and I still have 13 wks! I am scared.
Nothing new to report - just busy trying to get the nursery ready for Little Baby H. We've purchased a new desk and will be moving the spare bed up to the loft for when guests come to visit. We hope to have that done this weekend.
We're still brainstorming names. We are leaning towards keeping the name a secret until the baby is born - this way there is some sort of surprise for all of you. More fun for us, I guess. :)
Only a couple more weeks and we'll be traveling home to show off this massive belly I've got going on. We're very excited!! It's the last time we'll be traveling babyless.


1 comment:
WOW Look at those toes,,,hehehe I remember those days...
I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment