Man, did it get cold or what?? Luckily, we haven't gotten that much snow this year (yet), no ice storms. Just windy and cold.
Dave and I have been so busy; our new season of volleyball started up last week. We've played two games, and actually played pretty decent! Yay!! Thank goodness next week is a bye for us, otherwise I think my arm might fall off. We have a lot of fun, though.
This weekend, we might hide out in our house. With the Colts hosting the AFC Championships (Hey, Dad, are you impressed that I know that??), the city is already going nuts. I hate to admit it, but it would be kinda cool if they move on to the Super Bowl, but it would have been MUCH cooler had the Chiefs gone on. Oh Well. :)
I am starting up my next round of Photography classes soon, so be on the look out for some fresh photos!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment