Tuesday, January 30, 2007

True Story.

Tonight was our 3rd volleyball game of the new season. (We lost, in case you were wondering. boo hoo) Since the game started at 7pm, we had just enough time beforehand to play a few rounds of tennis on the Wii, and head out the door. By the third game, both David and I were starving, so we decided to head over to B-Dubs for some wings and rings. Hehe :)

Being Tuesday, wings were 35 cents each, so we ordered 18, 6 each of three different sauces to share between the two of us. My favorite is the Parmesan Garlic, so I bartered with Dave to ensure I would get the last one. I take a bite, ooh so good, and pull it back to try (key word, try) to twist the bone out. As I did, one of my fingers slipped. (what! they really sauce those puppies up!) The wing went flying out of my hand. With a look of shock, I turn to David, whose eyes were locked on the flying wing. I watch as it flies in slow motion and lands on the table three chairs down from us. The occupants looked up, taken aback at the soft landing of an identifiable flying object next to their buffalo chips. As we made eye contact, one of the guys picked up the wing and asked "Does this belong to you?"

True Story.

Or is it??

No comments: