Friday afternoon, David and I both took a half day to see the Black Crowes concert in downtown Indianapolis. They don't allow cameras with removable lenses (and now it seems like that's all I own), so we snuck the camcorder in to take some pictures...The concert was great, as they always put on an awesome show. The weather couldn't have been better, although we both got a little pink from being in the sun. The venue was absolutely amazing. It is located on White River State Park- nestled in next to the NCAA Hall of Champions, across the street from Victory Field. As you turn away from the stage, you get a most spectacular view of the downtown skyline (Indy has a skyline!!). I attemped to take a picture of it to show everyone, but the camcorder doesn't do well with dark pictures. Maybe next time.
Yesterday, I took a friend to Holliday Park (you might remember seeing some of the pictures I took there for a class). I thought it would be fun to take some color shots to compare, so I took my new digital camera and snapped a few pics; still playing and learning all of the controls.






We haven't really done much today. I am about to start cleaning, because our house is a mess. It seems like no matter how hard I try, the next day it's a pig sty. I guess we're slobs :) but that's ok.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
1 comment:
Ali-
PLEASE TELL ME you have the Pirates of the Caribbean Monopoly on your wish list!!!!
I have just recently seen it at Barnes & Noble!
Post a Comment