Monday, July 31, 2006

Camping in Brown County

This weekend, David and I went camping with some friends. We ventured out of the Indianapolis area, headed down to Brown County State Park; where we sweated profusely, even in the shade.

Other than that, the weather couldn't have been better. We lucked out, no rain or storms, but there were some clouds to shade us from the sun.

Brown County is very popular in the fall when the leaves start turning, and now I understand why. It is truely beautiful down there. We were both suprised by the fact that such an awesome place is less than a 2 hour drive from our very hill-less area on the northside of Indianapolis.

mushrooms, don't say mushrooms! the group
Giant moth Tiki Torch


You'll have to check back later for more pictures... I have uploaded my limit for the month! Luckily, tomorrow starts August, so I'll be able to upload more :) (oh yeah, you should really click to enlarge these photos)

Have a GREAT week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you camped! You are city folk! I'm proud of you!