I'll probably be saying that all day today. My ears are ringing because last night, David (the most wonderful, kind, awesome husband in the world), went to the
Josh Kelley concert with me! I think he actually had a good time, too. hehe... It was a great concert, he gets so into his music and has a lot of fun. We were right up on the stage. Alexa Ray Joel opened. Billy Joel's daughter. I was pretty impressed with her too... In this pic, they were covering The Weight, by The Band. It was awesome!

I also meant to take a picture of dinner last night, but I was so excited to eat it, there was no time to find the camera. :) David grilled (!!! First time this year !!!) up some teriyaki beef. I made aloha rice with pineapple, green and red peppers (mmmm). It was delish.
It's almost Friday...
1 comment:
Awww man! I was SOOO hoping for a food pic...you haven't had any on here for a while.
Glad to hear you survive...DST!
Love you guys!
Aunt Stace
Post a Comment