Monday, February 27, 2006

Do you know what this is?



Do you think it's odd that most of our posts are about food? hehee.

David and I went to this little cafe this weekend. Had some of the most DELISH Gelato. (We tasted several kinds, but I opted for the cappuccino. YUM, David had the Creme Brulee, which was also YUM.) Authentic, all natural, imported from Italy ingredients. Our sources say it's just as tasty as the gelato in Italy. Guess you'll have to come to Indy to compare.

Oooh, and I love Peeps too!! hehee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I've had the gelato from Italy. It is wonderful. On our last day we ate gelato 3 times, because we thought we would never ever have it again. Now, all I have to do is travel to Indiana (I have a great place to stay) and I can have all the gelato I want. Yea!!
Joann