Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This weekend: UPDATE

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am going down to Tennessee this weekend-- Bonnaroo time!!!
Sunny, Stu, and I are going to be jammin out to some awesome music and probably getting rained on too :)

Also, I have finished the first training for my new job (it freaked me out a little, but I think everything will be ok). I am really anxious to get things started. It's weird not having a job. I feel like a slacker. HA

I will get back to posting monday afternoon,

If you need something to look at, check out Jarod's blog
he's been updating it almost daily! (makes me wanna go to london)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Tennessee! ;) (and because my mom won't be able to tell you, I will)... Be careful!

I want to go to London now too!