some of the bands I saw: (my faves are ***)
Dave Matthews Band
Jack Johnson**
The Black Crowes!!!!!!!********
The Allman Brothers Band**
Alison Krauss & Union Station** *
Modest Mouse
Gov't Mule**
Toot's From Toots and the Maytals
Umphrey's McGee*
The Gourds**
Blue Merle***
John Butler Trio***
Old Crow Medicine Show
Kermit Ruffins & the BBQ Swingers
Widespread Panic
Drive by Truckers
Ozomatli
Earl Scruggs & Friends
Joss Stone
Of course, my favorite was the Black Crowes. I ended up on the first row--- and took some killer pictures! The only thing that would have made that show better is having David there with me :)
I left around 10 pm last night and arrived home at almost 5 am (after taking the wrong exit in Indianapolis. grrr... I was soo close to home and I mess it all up and add 15 - 20 minutes to the trip )
I will post more pics later, but here's the last picture we took. That's the four of us last night just before the final concert of the weekend... there was close to 80,000 people standing behind us ...

Stuart, Sunny, Me, Jason in front of the main stage at bonnaroo

www.bonnaroo.com/2005/
Google News search Bonnaroo
Google Images Bonnaroo 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment