Monday, May 30, 2005

The first real meal in our new house...


Going Clockwise: baked beans, ambrosia salad (mmmm), chicken and beef teriyaki, and last, but definitely not least, twice baked potato. Posted by Hello

Aren't you jealous!!! it was sooooo good. (as you can tell. and yes, that was my (as in ali's) plate. I totally scarfed down. I am sure that i gained about 10 pounds. I am miserable.
But, we ate it on our new dining room table that we bought and put together today. And those are the place mats that my Aunt Stace & Uncle Lou gave us for a wedding gift! (they go very well with the decor!)

Well, I think I might go curl up into a ball on the couch and pass out.

Oh- and
Happy Birthday Andra!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you meant to invite me to your first meal at the new homestead...I LOVE twice baked potatoes!!!

On a side note: It seems like a pic of the full plate would have been more appetizing!