Thursday, March 31, 2005

and the countdown begins...

We close on our house April 29th- that means we have a month to pack :) Here are some pics of the actual house! It's a ranch with a bonus room upstairs... that will be our K-STATE room (Go Cats!!) the interior is a NASTY mustard yellow thing... so we will be painting. You can come help if you want!


Isn't it cute!!





Yes, we'll have to add a deck... but a screened porch is great too!! I can smell the food on the grill right now... And you better believe that I'll be decorating that tree at Christmas!!!

and yes, puppies are always welcome!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I love mustard yellow!!!

-Tyler

Anonymous said...

What's your new address gonna be?

-Tyler

Anonymous said...

I'll be out there in June. You won't have to put me up, but you do have to find some time for me.