Sunday, February 26, 2012

33 Weeks


28 Weeks29 Weeks30 Weeks31 Weeks32 Weeks
This weekend, we're finally starting the nursery and getting Eli's bedroom decorated for his new bed. We've received the artwork for the nursery, I cannot wait to get it all up! 

 We had an ultrasound this week, and Baby Brother is head down - feet down. It was kinda funny to see that he had his toes touching his forehead, but it really explains why my left hip is always feeling pressure. Little turd likes to do the downward facing dog in my belly. Our doctors appointment went well, and I walked out of there feeling pretty confident about the possibility of a VBAC. But, only time will tell. I am feeling quite FULL of baby. I honestly don't know how I carried Eli to 41 weeks, because I feel like this little guy has already run out of room. 

 I so don't want to jinx this, but so far this pregnancy I've been able to avoid the awful swelling that came along with Eli. I can still wear my rings, my toes don't look like sausages. I don't look all bloated and miserable. I suppose I can handle all of the back aches and reflux if I'm spared the swelling.

33 Weeks

No comments: