Sunday, January 29, 2012

29 Weeks


24 weeks (5)25 Weeks26 weeks27 Weeks28 Weeks


Ugh. This week's doctors appointment went so well, and then it didn't. Doctor is very happy with my weight, my blood pressure, my size. He said everything looks perfect - baby is still breech, but I knew that. He's all over the place all of the time.

I had my 1 hour glucose test for gestational diabetes, and failed. Barely. So, I'm headed back in again next week for the 3 hour test. I am so not looking forward to it. I am sure I'll pass it, because this is exactly what happened with Eli, but it's still frustrating. I am doing everything right - eating well, exercising. And I still failed. Boo.

I am anxious to see what happens, though. Because if I do have GD, I don't know what that will do for our delivery.

I've had a few really rough days, pain wise, this week. I know it's the way the baby is laying. I feel like he's running out of room (which is not the case) (not yet, anyway).




29 Weeks

No comments: