




I know I've still got a good 16-18 weeks until I'm done, and this is really nothing compared to what I'll look like then. But WOW. The past couple of weeks I've seriously exploded.
I've vowed to myself to work out at least 3 times a week for the remainder of the pregnancy. Everything I've read has said to keep up with your routine, because it not only keeps you in shape, but it helps with delivery and recovery afterwards. That's one thing I wish I had kept up with when I was pregnant with Eli, so I'm not going to give up on it this time.
Daddy has been able to feel lots of kicks here in the past couple of weeks, too. I've started to notice a pattern to them, and of course, there are TONS of them throughout the night. Little man is gonna be a night owl, just like his big brother. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment