Saturday, September 17, 2011

10 Weeks

It's really crazy to me how different the time lines of my two pregnancies have been. We found out a few days earlier this time around than we did with Eli. It seemed as though symptoms hit a bit sooner, as well (as in the moment I turned 6 weeks) - but I honestly don't remember when they hit with Eli.

The Nausea is about the same. I can tell what kind of day it's going to be by what time it hits. If it is 10am when I first feel it - it's gonna be rough. Luckily, just like last time, I've had minimal contact with the Porcelain God. I hope it stays that way.

Food has been hit and miss for me. No specific cravings. No specific aversions - except food in general. These past few days have been hard, as my stomach can only handle a little bit of food before it's DONE. Which doesn't help much with the nausea. It's a vicious circle.

The fatigue - well. It's different this time around. I'm definitely exhausted. But it's more like an all day thing. With Eli, I made it through the day, only to fall asleep on the couch by 8:30pm. I'm able to make it to my normal 10pm bedtime, but Ooooh, how tired I am throughout the day. I am sure the fact that Eli is go Go GO all of the time has nothing to do with that.

My pants are just beginning to get a little tight. But, I am starting off a little lighter than I did with Eli, so I have a little more room to grow before my jeans no longer fit. Cheers to that!

We still haven't really told Eli what's going on, but he's fully aware that Mommy Doesn't Feel Good. He's such a sweetie, he does his best to help me around the house and he's very loving and snuggly when I need it.

I have my first official doctor's appointment this week. Even though I had an ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, I'm anxious to hear the heartbeat again.

10 weeks


8 weeks (11)9 weeks (4)

No comments: