Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Monster at the End of this Blog

Eli likes loves books. The kid can't get enough. There are several books in our collection that Dave and I no longer have to look at in order to read to him.

This book is quickly becoming one of those books.

Starring Loveable, Furry Old Grover.

I can't say that I blame him. This was one of my favorite books when I was younger, too.

you turned another page!
We read this book no less than 5 times a day. I've even resorted to hiding it for a day or two, just to give myself a break.

One night, Dave had read through it a handful of times. I asked him to toss me the book, so I could give him a bit of a break. After I started to read it, Eli came over to me and yanked the book out of my hands and threw it back into Dave's lap. I was completely dumbfounded. Apparently, Daddy reads this book better than I do.

It's a nailbiter

I cannot wait until Eli's old enough to read to us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could I not LOVE this!!!!