December was another month of firsts for you, buddy. First off, you had your 2 month shots. Mama was very thankful for your meaty thighs, because you weathered the day pretty well. Sure, you cried. And it broke my heart to know you were in pain. But by the end of the day, you were your old self.

We've seen lots of smiles this month, but none have been captured on camera. We have, however, captured you rolling over on video. You fussed the few times we did get it, but at least we have proof - since every time we tried to get you to do it for friends and family, you just stayed put.

You also survived your first road trip. We drove home in almost record time - 10 hours and 15 minutes. You were so good - you really only fussed when you were wet, hungry, or tired. Daddy and I were so worried about you being the car seat for such a long stretch. But you were a champ.

Your First Christmas went very well. You met so many new family members, and I am pretty sure they all fell in love with you, just like we have.

Your first New Years Eve was very uneventful. We stayed home with you and watched TV. After such a crazy year, it was nice to ring in 2009 quietly.

Mommy went back to work a few days ago. Even though it's just part time, I miss you terribly while I am away. Thankfully, my hours are flexible and you are in a loving home day care. You're having fun and learning lots.
You're a quarter year old, little man. I can't believe how fast this time has flown. They keep telling me that it only goes faster and faster...
Love,
Mama
1 comment:
What a precious video! I miss him!
Post a Comment