and by We, I mean Me. Though, David did help pick out the paper and bows. :)
---------------
The other day, David and I decided to hit up The Fresh Market just down the road from us. We thought we'd go ahead at pick up the traditional peppermint candies, and just browse the rest of the goodies they have. Just before heading to the register, we ran across a display of holiday teas. A sucker for anything Christmas-related, and on a nightly hot tea kick, I talked David into letting me pick up a box. Not a fan of gingerbread or candy canes, I chose the box of Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride - Holiday Herbal Tea.
Who wouldn't with a box like that, right??
It wasn't horrible, just completely different than anything I've ever tasted before. I don't know what I was expecting, but, wow. It tasted just like a sugar cookie, with perhaps a *hint* of tea. Or, more like, a not-quite-sweet-enough sugar cookie. I took two sips of it, and couldn't drink any more. I am not sure if I can bring myself try another cup. So, don't be completely appalled if you find a box of holiday herbal tea in your stocking this year (minus two bags, of course).
:)

1 comment:
that's my type of tea...
-J$
http://phishvideos.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment