David and I have been consumed with the TiVo lately, with the new season starting up and the new shows... seems like the tv is taking over our lives. Today, David was downstairs catching up on the race, so I came upstairs and played on the computer for a while and decided to stretch out on the couch and flip through the channels. It's really sad how hard it is to watch a tv without TiVo when you have grown accustomed to ba-binking things back when you don't catch what they say.

So, I am going to ba-bink back to two years ago today (yes, I was up late this morning...). David and I were in Hawaii, and came across a little restaurant called David Paul's. With such an excellent name, we just knew it would be delish. So that's where we celebrated our first full week of marriage in Lahaina. mmm mmm good.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment