Monday, May 29, 2006

What we did this weekend...

This weekend, David and I worked VERY hard on our yard (so hard that I am a tad sunburnt)... I think it turned out pretty well. We tore out a few plants that we didn't like, and planted a few new ones.

This is one we planted last year...

The View towards the front door...

standing in the driveway

Go Cats!!

and finally with the solar lights we added!

Doesn't this make you want to come visit us?????

Other than working in the yard, we didn't really do much this weekend. It has been so warm that a few minutes outside wipes you out. Saturday night we went to Cheeseburger in Paradise, and it was delish. Today we grilled out; we had teriyaki beef, grilled pineapple and wild rice. I did not want to stop eating. (sorry no food pictures this time...)

I also wrapped David's Birthday presents today, just to taunt him until next week. :)

Be on the look out for some more pics this week--- We were shooting at the IMA so i am hoping for some good pictures.

Have a great (short) week!!

No comments: