I start to get up, noticing that I had kicked my shoes, so I sat back down and searched for my flip flops under the desk. As I slip them on, I look down, because something just didn't feel right.
This is what I saw:
(please ignore my ugly toenails hehe)
I AM SOO EMBARRASSED! Luckily, my pants are long and flowy (my co-workers call them the I-Dream-of-Jeannie-Pants, although they are much cuter than that). So, when I stand up, you can't see my shoes (one reason I do not feel guilty wearing my most comfy flip flops.)
The sad thing??? I did this a couple of weeks ago, at home. David and I were about to leave the house and I look down and saw that my shoes don't match! Of course, he LOST it, and I am sure he'll give me a lot of grief over this post.
But I thought I would share this with everyone, because it's sure to make someone's day brighter.
You're welcome.
3 comments:
THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!! THAT WAS GREAT!
If we can't laugh at ourselves, then who can?
Take care!
Aunt Stace
Me thinks you have something in common with you Dad???? He once called home frantically seeking another shoe.
Thats why your my best friend. You do stupid things that make me feel good about myself. HA HA HA HA. Just kidding. I heart you Alison B!!
Post a Comment