Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Guess what we got this weekend!!

That's right! Our very own lawn mower. We haven't had a chance to mow the lawn yet, as it has been stormy night after stormy night around here. Hopefully we'll get it done sometime this week.

Nothing much has been going on around here. The weather, other than the nightly storms, has been great. We began planning our trip back home to see everyone, we are really looking forward to that. David and I both had a three day weekend, it was wonderful. We finally had a chance to catch up on our TiVo :)

I applied for the photography certificate program through IUPUI. I will be taking classes over the next year or so to work towards that certificate. Not sure exactly what I will be doing with it, but who knows? I began my first class on Saturday. I am so excited. Next week we are going to get our first assignment. Please don't hold it against me if I snap a million photos of you when we come home next. :)

Well, more storms are making their way across Indiana, so I better head back downstairs.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: