We have been really busy this weekend. Friday was a half day for both of us, which was sooo nice. We came home, set up our new computer (which i am posting from right now!), and met up with some friends at the Irish Pub downtown for St. Patty's Day.A friend took this picture of us... I have been playing around with my new photo editing software. Too much fun!
Yesterday, we went to the Childrens Museum (which was really fun!) They have a new permanent exhibit there called Fireworks of Glass. This picture is of the bottom part of the 40 ft Tower of Glass. It's so amazing how he fit all of the pieces together. (click to view the picture full size, it's much prettier that way.) See more of Chihuly's work here.I have my new camera, which I am anxious to use. I am looking forward to everything turning green. There are a lot of little parks in our community. When spring arrives, I plan on walking around snapping photos all day.
Have a great week!
(oh, and Happy Birthday, Mom)
No comments:
Post a Comment