I am really trying to like the fact that it's Monday...
Saturday, Dave & I went to our first Pacers game since we moved to Indiana 2 years ago. It was fun, even though we lost. They played the Bulls, and let me tell you, Bulls fans are NOT nice. Well, at least the one sitting near us wasn't. hehe. We were hoping to see Scot Pollard play. What? Does that surprise you? Well, just because he's a Jay-yucker doesn't mean we can't support those Kansas boys.
I bought F*R*I*E*N*D*S Scene It this weekend!!! We haven't played it yet, but I know this is one game I can win!
Dave survived his trip to Pennsylvania. Drove all the way out there for about 2 hours worth of looking at a machine. GAH! Oh well, it gave me a chance to watch Annie (finally!!!).
Jack Watch: No baby yet... waiting for news from Mama S.
No comments:
Post a Comment