Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I second the "Busy, Busy, Busy"

I have tried to get on here a few times over the last couple of days, but things have been so crazy-busy!!! Work's been good (for both of us, I think). I flew back to KC last weekend for Sunny's baby shower. Man, did they get a TON of stuff! Her car was so packed full of baby clothes, toys, and diapers (and 2 diaper genies!) There was no room to sit (or pull the parking brake, but that's another story).

And let me tell you, the pressure is on. Today it was announced that yet another staff member is preggers. All heads turned to me. The Office Manager urged me to stay away from the water around here. Apparently I am not allowed to have kids for a while. I guess they think 3 in the next 6 months is good enough :)

That's pretty much it for now. There's a peanut butter cookie calling my name. I mustn't keep it waiting...

No comments: