Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Aaah, Tuesday!

The sun is almost shining, which makes this a better-than-normal day. It's almost February, which means March is 28 days closer. I can't wait 'til spring!

Thursday is our 3rd annual Groundhogs Day Bash. For the last couple of years we've had people over on Feb 2nd to celebrate Phil seeing his shadow. David makes his *tasty* chili. We all pig out. We watch the movie. This year, our number of guests has grown, we don't have enough seating! Oh well, we bought some comfy floor cushions. That should take care of the overflow. I'll post Friday, with pics of the chili and desserts. (We're frosting an angel food cake with pink frosting in honor of the movie! If you've seen it, you'll know what I am talking about)

Hope everyone is having a great week!


Jack watch: Feb 13th is the day... I told her months ago that he would be born on Valentines day. One day off.

No comments: