Sunday, October 02, 2005

October??


Sheesh, I can't believe it's October already! I am excited, I can't wait until Halloween. It'll be our first trick-or-treaters in the house! (David brought this pumpkin home for me, isn't he sweet! I'll take pictures after we carve it...)

So, Friday night, we went out to eat with some friends. Afterwards, we went bowling, and let me tell you... I kicked butt. on the first game, I bowled a 137 ( I am usually really lucky to break 100, so I was freaking out). AND, I beat David. That NEVER happens!!! Not that I am bragging. I lost the second game (of course, we were bowling left-handed with the bumpers)... Speaking of winning (man, I have been really lucky lately!)

This is a picture from the 18th--- David "let" me win. :)



IN OTHER NEWS: Yesterday, we went out to the watch party, which was a bust. We won't discuss that, other than David and I were really depressed on the drive home. Maybe next week...

We have spent some time out in the garage this weekend too, it's almost to the point that David can park inside. We've been finding things that we forgot we had! We have soooo much, well, stuff.

GO CHIEFS!

UPDATE: I will never again post anything about our sports teams, I don't want to jinx them. grrrrrr...

No comments: